Thomas Steiner (@tomayac)

Hamburg, Germany

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @tomayac ever

January 3rd, 2019

SpiderMonkeyJS We implemented dynamic import() support in @FirefoxNightly, but it still requires the about:config preference javas..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xf

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:48 PM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Echofon)

anildash If you want to know why we’re so proud of @glitch, and I’m so excited about the team & the community that I get to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…U3

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:46 PM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Echofon)

DasSurma 🗜Maybe unintuitive to some: Even though WebAssembly files are binary, they still compress _really_ well.

In my mos..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cn

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:23 PM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Echofon)

Glitch.com has become one of my favorite tools on the Web; we also use it intensely for the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1I

via Echofon

@rowan_m @johnrh @DasSurma Meanwhile at my parents in law in Spain someone built your PWA in real life. pic.twitter.com/3CsdzJw9Bl

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to rowan_m

Fyrd Fun fact: “Can I use…” turns 10 years old today! 🎉

For anyone curious about how the site started, here’s the ori..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…XK

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:42 PM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Twitter for iPhone)

justmarkup Your new year resolution is to spend less time on social media?

Great, there is a thing called RSS and I launched..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5g

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:31 AM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Echofon)

HTTPArchive Included in this video are stats about the state of accessibility from HTTP Archive’s a11y report:..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Rf

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:43 AM, Jan 3rd, 2019 via Echofon)