Thomas Steiner (@tomayac)

Hamburg, Germany

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @tomayac ever

May 21st, 2019

stubbornella If contributing to frameworks, tools, and open source sounds interesting, @googlechrome is hiring! The team works o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lW

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:12 AM, May 22nd, 2019 via Echofon)

mozhacks WebRender (our brand new GPU-based page rendering architecture written from the ground up in @rustlang) makes its s..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fi

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:07 AM, May 22nd, 2019 via Echofon)

hardmaru WebGL Fluid Simulation

This is so cool. Even works on mobile devices.

paveldogreat.github.io/WebGL-Fluid-Si… pic.twitter.com/bprErykcz5

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:04 AM, May 22nd, 2019 via Echofon)

A year into contributing back lessons learned from AMP to the whole web: great summary post by @cramforce, looking..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7q

via Twitter Web App

Members of the ⚡️ @AMPhtml core team are coming to Berlin, Germany for a roadshow event: events.withgoogle.com/amp-roadshow-b…. T..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Dn

via Echofon

RubenVerborgh In celebration of ’s 1st birthday on 25 May, I’m sharing my entire communication with @facebook to get my pers..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nF

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:16 PM, May 21st, 2019 via Echofon)

@codepo8 @MSEdgeDev
Sent from my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

I read it as open tabs of the focused window, yes.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to codepo8

anssik ✨ Our paper “Geolocation in the Browser—From Google Gears to Geolocation Sensors” just landed:.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…eu0

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:50 AM, May 21st, 2019 via Echofon)

backlon Now that Chrome 73 supports Progressive Web Apps on Mac, I’ve excised all but a couple Electron apps. I don’t KNOW..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ar

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:39 AM, May 21st, 2019 via Echofon)

I like what @MSEdgeDev does with the Touch Bar. ⤵️ twitter.com/MSEdgeDev/stat…

via Echofon

petele You asked for more control over Chrome’s add to home screen mini-infobar, it’s coming! In Chrome 76 you’ll be able..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…71

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:28 AM, May 21st, 2019 via Echofon)